Finally Jacksonville has an emergency room for pets that’s different than what you have experienced for years. We want to bring you the piece of mind you need when you need it. Our fees are not inflated just because it is after hours. Patient care and client satisfaction are our driving force. Now you have a choice. At Best VETS our commitment is to bring you the best emergency care and the best service at the best price we can.
Our ER isn’t like other veterinary ERs:
- Medications and materials don’t cost us more after hours. Why should you have to pay more just because it is after hours? Our fees for testing and treatments after hours will be the same as daytime fees.
- Usually ER vets are paid on commission. Ours are NOT, so we can focus on patient care and client service. We want you to be able to afford the peace of mind you need.
- We are supervised and trained by a credentialed ER Critical Care specialist. Our commitment is to bring you the best emergency care and the best service at the best price we can.
- Because of the urgent nature of emergency care, Best VETS welcomes walk-ins. Our team of experienced emergency veterinarians and technicians provide your pet with high quality emergency medical care, including hospitalization if necessary.
- As in human emergency rooms, Best VETS triage the most acute, life-threatening cases first. During extremely busy periods, more stable patients may need to wait while these critical cases are stabilized. A veterinary technician will take a brief history and the patient’s vital signs prior to the emergency doctor examining the patient..